Resources Worker - HUM007831 - Permanent Full Time

The Ministry of Social Services requires a Children's Services Worker. In this position, you will be responsible for a caseload of children/youth that are in the care of the Ministry of Social Services on a long-term/permanent basis. You will be responsible for the management of the children's needs, including placement in foster, adoption and alternate resources; assessment and treatment planning to ensure the individual health, social, psychological, permanency and educational needs are met; while also balancing children's needs to have contact with birth family, when appropriate. This process often includes working in cooperation with First Nation Child and Family Services Agencies and other agencies using an integrated case management approach.

From time to time, duties may include support and delivery of other programs under The Child and Family Services Act.

To qualify for this position, you will possess a Bachelor of Social work, Bachelor of Indian Social Work or an alternate bachelor level social work degree from an accredited university, as approved by CASW/CASSW.