Looking for a caregiver for a private home with at least 1-2 years experience to look after a newborn baby. Willing to work and live in North Saskatchewan.
Work Location Information / Setting
- Rural Area, Work in Employer's home, Remote Location, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment, Willing to Relocate, Relocation costs covered by employer,
Wage is $13.26/hr, 40-44 hours/week, and overtime rate of 1.5 times the regular pay for hours worked over 44 hours a week.
Education: Completion of secondary school (Grade 12) or equivalent.
- Supervise and care for the child in employer's residence
- Bathe, dress and feed the child
- Prepare formulas and change diapers for the child
- Plan, prepare and serve meals for the child and perform light housekeeping duties
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Instruct the child in personal hygiene (in future)
- Discipline the children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding the child
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Can manage not to cook or eat pork and seafood’s at employer’s residence is an advantage
- Has knowledge / taken medical courses (ex. Nursing, related course) is an asset
- Significant use of memory
- Continuous learning
- Computer use
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication (English)
- Writing (English)
- Reading text (English)
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Basic security clearance
- Medical Exam
- Drug Test
Transportation is not available, Travel expenses paid by employer
-This position is given preference to Canadians, new comers, Indigenous persons, vulnerable youth and people with disabilities.
Intended Job Posting audience
-Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.